Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day....


Wow! It's been a day or two. Sorry about the short absence. I've been crazy busy the past week. I'm excited to be filling in for a teacher friend at my old school. I forgot how hard it is to work and have a precious little one.
Anyhow, I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day. I know I sure did. My sweet husband got me a new bible (pictured above). Not just any bible, but a pink one for busy moms. He also got me a fantastic card. After all this time he never ceases to amaze me. You must read what this card said.....Gotta love Hallmark! ;-)

Not all couples are luck enough to be this close..the way we are...
It's like we have a special connection between us. You know the real me and I know the real you. With us, there's no pretending to be something we're not- we can just be ourselves. And that feels so good, so natural, so right.
What I have with you is love and friendship all in one person...
and that's the best thing that's ever happened to me.
I'm so glad you are in my life.


How stinkin' sweet is he???? I so love that man. Tell me, how was your special day?

Hugs,
The Mommy

2 comments:

M.O.T.B said...

Cards are the absolute best! What a sweet sentiment!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Very sweet and touching--that is a good man! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog!

Post a Comment