Monday, February 1, 2010

Wow!


Thanks to my beautiful friend Mandy over at Mom of Two Boys, I have been nomintated for the Beautiful Blogger Award!
I've never done this before so please be patient with me.
Seven things about myself:
* I've been married to my cutie patootie husband for 13 years and I met him when I was 13. Little did I know then he would be the start of my forever family.
* I am one of 6 children. My parents are still married and will celebrate their 40th this year!
* I sit and wait by the TV during a snow storm, waiting to see if school has been cancelled and secretly hoping for a snow day with my kiddos.
* I'm addicted to Peppermint Mochas from Starbucks and would probably give my left arm for one...or maybe not. However, I pause if asked to do so...
* My W. is named after J.'s best friend that was tragically taken from this world in 1992.
* I'm an avid scrapbooker and paper crafter.
* I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE thrifting and garage sales. I can't wait to get my hands on things and make them into something else.
Now here are my nominations for this wonderful award:
~Amanda at Imperfectly Beautiful
~Tasha at The Queens Hamlet
~Wendy at The Shabby Nest
~Jessica and Angie at The Bloom Book Club
~Courtney at Make Me a Blessing
~Rachel at Finding My Feet
And last, but not least:
~Ashlee at Pretty Partridge
Now pass along your own awards and follow these simple instructions...
* Thank the person who nominated you for this award
* Copy the award and place it on your blog
* Link to the person who nominated you
* Tell us seven interesting things about yourself
* Nominate seven bloggers and post links to the seven blogs you nominate!
Thanks again Mandy! This was fun!

Sending hugs,
The Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment