Monday, October 11, 2010

It's more than time....

So, I've decided that it is time to lose some weight. In April I had my gallbladder removed and since then I have gained 20lbs. Ugh! I was down to a size that I never would have dreamed being in again. And now, the weight is creeping back on. So, today I took action. I'm so excited to say that I broke down and exercised!!! WOOHOO! I only walked a mile in 20mins, but still that's gotta count for something...right?? Anyhow, I have decided to make Monday my weigh in days and will keep you all posted. In the meantime, I'm trying to find some great recipes that I will be sharing with you before long. Have a recipe you think I should try? Feel free to send me an email bomanpartyof5@live.com!
Feeling a little lighter already,

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey! You won the CSN $20 gift code giveaway, just email me your info. and I'll forward it on to them.

By the way I had my gall bladder out in January and am having the same issues with weight. Sigh.

Post a Comment