Friday, October 15, 2010

So, I've been playing....

My lovely sister and I have decided to open an Etsy store. I am so thrilled about this, yet VERY scared. My sister is amazingly talented. She sews and crafts with ease. Me...well, not-so-much. I'm pretty sure that when God was giving out the creativity gene I was in the bathroom. However, I promised her I would try to come up with some things to add to this new store. Here is my first...It's not good. I was just practicing. I just got a new-to-me sewing machine and have every intention of learning to use it, but until then...I had to hand sew. Ugh!!! At least this gives you some kind of idea of what will be in our Etsy store...only it will look 100times better than this:







I'll be keeping you all posted. Have a lovely Friday,

1 comments:

Crayon Couture said...

Wonderful news! When you get your store up and running let me know and I would love to feature you on Marvelous Mommy Monday!
Thanks for the following, I got your back!
♥Annie
http://crayoncouture.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment