Friday, October 22, 2010

A trip to the patch...

Every year we go to a local pumpkin patch. Sometimes I would like to try a different one, but I have become so fond this one in particular it's hard to break tradition.
Here is The Bug and sweet Bug-a-boo. What an amazing big sister she is. She adores him. In fact, I believe it to be a mutual admiration society! LOL!


How cute is this fella???


Me and our Little Man! Can't believe how big he is these days. Plus, the kid eats like a horse. I can't imagine what it will be like when he is a teen and Bug-a-boo is his age..Yikes!



The Daddy and Bug-a-boo...



Finding the perfect pumpkin...


Happy Friday,

5 comments:

Adele said...

Great Site!! Thanks for following us!!! We are now following you too!!!

Julie and Adele
The Coupon Cents Sisters

Momma Brown said...

Your kids are adorable!

Thanks for following my site, I'm following yours too. have a great weekend :D

Unknown said...

following you back from thebabybottomline.com :)

Holly said...

Looks like lots of fun! Following you back! Thanks.

Michaela said...

Your kiddos are way too cute!! I always loved going to the pumpkin patch when I was little (:

Post a Comment