Friday, August 13, 2010

Four Simple Goals....

Elsie at A Beautiful Mess has proposed an idea for 4 Simple Goals before 2011, which you can read about here. I have decided to jump on the bandwagon. So, what are my 4 simple goals you ask??? Well, I thought you might...So, here you have it:

Every year I make a resolution to read my bible in a year. Every year I fail. So, rather than making a goal to read it all in a year, I think I will make my goal to try to read it everyday. That's what counts really, right. I don't think God cares if you read it all in a year, just so long as you are in the word daily.

Secondly, I want to spend more quality with my cutie patootie...The Daddy! It seems lately we have not had enough time for each other. We spend so much time taking care of the kiddos, that we are too exhausted to do much other than sleep. So, more date nights with The Daddy!

Thirdly, I want to eat fresh fruits and veggies EVERYday! I need to eat more healthy and this is something that I want my entire family to do. So, I will make the goal to serve at least one fruit and one veggie at dinner EVERYnight.

Fourth and final goal....More cleaning. Lately, my poor house has been a bit neglected. So, my goal is to spend 15 mins in every room re-organinzing and de-cluttering.

Wow! I feel better now. I'm so excited to do this. It was an incredible idea and I hope some of you will follow along.

Always,
The Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment