Saturday, September 25, 2010

Awww...another award!





Okay Y'all! I'm starting to feel a little special here. I'm very honored to accept the versatile blog award from Patty-Cake Manners. Thank you so much.
To accept the award, you must do the following -
1. Thank the Blogger who passed the award on to you (check!)
2. Share 7 things about yourself with the Blogging world....

  • I'm one of 6 kids and my parents (the crazies that they are (for having 6 kids, of course) ) have been married for 40 years.

  • I've been married to my cutie patootie (otherwise known as The Daddy) for 14 years on October 19th.

  • Scrapbooking and papercrafts are my true loves, but I would also love to learn how to sew, knit and a to do a little embroidery.

  • When I was little (and even now on occasion) my dad called me Lindsarella. Yeah, like the princess.... ;-)

  • I'm a very happy-go-lucky girl and always (well, most of the time) see my glass as half-full!

  • I {heart} Starbucks in a serious way!!! Addiction might be an understatement...just sayin'.

  • I'm a cozy, curl up with a good book, by the fire with a cup of yummy coffee (see above) on a rainy, snowy sort of day kind of girl....

3. Pass the award on to some of your favorite Blogs:

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

Always,



The Mommy

6 comments:

1 Funky Woman said...

Are you kidding me, you picked me! Ah you are so sweet! How exciting this is!

Thank you so much!

Megan

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Congrats for the Award!!! Thanks for stopping by, I'm glad you did and it is always a pleasure to meet new bloggers.

Brandy said...

Thanks so much for the award!! Your blog is darling!

M.O.T.B said...

Thank you Linds! Love the new header!!!!!

Raechel said...

Yay! Thanks so much for picking me! What an honor!!

Happy fall,
Raechel

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

A girl after my own heart....give me a book and a cozy fire and I'll be good for hours.... ;)

Post a Comment