Thursday, August 19, 2010

So Sad...


Summer is officially over and school has begun. There were so many things that we did, yet so many left undone. The summer seems to go by faster and faster with each passing year. I miss the sounds of Wizzards of Waverly Place coming from the family room. I miss the sound of water splashing in the pool and the uproarious laughter. I miss afternoon quiet time spent reading a book together. I miss playing the animal guessing game while traveling in the car. I miss them all day!
However, I love spending alone time with my bug-a-boo. I love cleaning up a mess and not having to start over when I am finished. I love the quiet during naptime. I look forward to school parties, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas break. My life is so blessed. I am sad that school has started once again, but I have so much to be thankful for and to be happy about. Life is good!
Always,
The Mommy

1 comments:

Post a Comment