Sunday, October 24, 2010

Yummy Cookbook...



If your kiddos are like mine, they are super picky. Recently our church had an amazing women's ministry event that featured an amazing speaker. She suggested this cookbook for busy families. With the name of the book fresh on my mind, I set out to find it as soon as I got home. First, I went to Gooseberry Patch.com and was disappointed to find it cost about $30. So the thrifty girl in me went to work to find it cheaper. Well, the stars aligned and fate was on my side....I found it on Amazon.com for a mere fraction of the original cost. Boy am I glad I did! This book is chock full of AMAZING recipes. Not just any recipes, but recipes my kids will actually EAT! Easy Chicken Pot Pie, Oven-Baked Chicken Fingers and Pizza Mac & Cheese....just to name a few. If you have picky eaters or just a busy schedule that doesn't allow alot of time for cooking, this book may be for you! Go check it out. I'm sure you won't be sorry that you did.
Happy Sunday,


Linking up to:

15 comments:

Holly said...

I love the Gooseberry Patch... thanks for sharing! I'm always looking for new cookbooks to add to my collection. :)

Holly
www.hollyatnaptime.com

Linda... said...

Hey, thanks for the follow; I'm now following you too. Nice blog!!
http://Lindalovesblog.blogspot.com

Jennifer S. said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. Your blog is adorable, too. I love the colors! :)
Have a great one!
~Jennie
http://www.sweeptight.com

Menopausal New Mom said...

Hi there, thanks for finding me today. Dropped by to say "Hello" and to take a look around. oh, and to follow you too. Cute kids!

HarmSkills said...

yeah we need that over here! I cant believe you are 33 (same age as me) and have been married so long! Congrats to you!

Traci66 said...

I want to thank you for following me. I am already a follower of yours.

Unknown said...

Hi there!
Thanks for stopping by & have a good night.
Melly-
http://www.beckhamandbloom.com

Tara said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I'm now following you as well :)

I love the Halloween theme!

http://3psmama.blogspot.com

Betty Manousos said...

So cute kids!!
Thanks so much for the follow.
Gladly I am now following you back!

Have a great week ahead!
Betty

Adventures said...

Thanks for the follow I already follow you.

Kaitlyn said...

Hi there! I just found your blog via Townhome Happy Hour! It looks like so much fun! I'm your newest follower! I'd LOVE it if you'd stop by my blog and follow me if you like what you see! :)
http://kaitlynsambitions.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love finding books for cheap!
Following you back! Thanks for the visit :)
Frenchy

Shawn said...

You have a wonderful blog and I look forward to coming back for a visit. I am your newest follower.

Shawn
www.coloradobeckers.blogspot.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April Westerhold said...

Hey Lindsay~
First of all, thanks for stopping by and following!
I am going to try to find this cookbook, too. I have a food blog in which I do normal, family-style meals and then write about them. I am always looking for new recipes. It is so hard to find something that we all agree on!

Post a Comment