Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Random Tidbits and such....

It's raining! I love the rain. It makes everything feel cleaner.
I'm ready for fall. I can't wait to start decorating!!!
We have an annual fall party and I'm way behind on the planning. OOPS!
Peppermint Mochas from Starbucks make me happy! Starbucks is my happy place! =) Hey! Don't judge!
I'm a closet chocolate-aholic. Shhh don't tell anyone.
I made the very best pasta the other day and can't remember the recipe. =(
I have to work tomorrow and this makes me sad...Although, I absolutely LOVE Wednesdays and look forward to spending the evening with my family!
Complete and total randomness....
Until next time,
The Mommy

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm sorry having to work makes you sad, 'cause it makes me very happy to get to see you! *hugs*

Lindsayb-mo said...

Well it kinda makes me sad. Just cause I miss my little guy! Other than that I LOVE it!

Post a Comment