Friday, October 22, 2010

14 years...



I can't believe how quickly time flies...On Tuesday, The Daddy and I celebrated 14 years of wedded bliss. It doesn't seem like it's been that long. Yet, looking back at all that's happened in that time it seems like a lifetime ago. I am so thankful to have such an amazing man in my life. God must have been thinking of me when he created him. I feel so blessed to be married to my very best friend. We laugh together, love together and play together. Happy Anniversay Mister! I love you to the moon and back!
Happy Friday,

6 comments:

M.O.T.B said...

AWWWWWW!!!!! Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats on 14 years!! Thanks for visiting my blog- I'm now following you :)

http://bethscoupondeals.blogspot.com/

AmandaRose said...

that so awesome me and my hubs just celebrated 4 years lol thank you for commenting on my blog i'll be following you back as well

Amanda

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love your little sidebar story about meeting "The Daddy." It's so sweet! I wish you many many more happy years together.

Cute blog! Please stop by and visit sometime.
www.hollyatnaptime.com

I'm your newest follower!

Holly

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary!!
Following you back. :)

Unknown said...

Thank You for following HaddyGrace Designs. i now follow you!!! We have been Married 10 yrs, I am 30 yrs old and we have 4 children. i can tell that i will be a regular reade of your Blog because I love visiting with Christian moms that are in the same stage of life that I am!

Post a Comment