Friday, March 4, 2011

Our newest addition....

Meet Baxter! He is the newest addition to our family. A friend of mine posted some pictures of some puppies that had been rescued from a hoarding situation. So, we loaded up the fam and headed to the local humane society. I walked in the door and my heart stopped when I saw him. Those sweet little eyes and his quiet dispostion. He had to be mine. I never dreamed The Daddy would go for it, but yes was there upon his lips before I uttered the last word of the question. I was dumbfounded. He said yes!!! We are getting a puppy!!! I've been in bliss ever since!!! He is precious and we all adore him. He's gonna be spoiled rotten. And so it begins......











6 comments:

M.O.T.B said...

What kind of dog is this??? I want one, he is so cute!!!

April Westerhold said...

Oh, he is really, really cute!

Kaitlyn said...

OMG!!! Precious! Congrats :) My pups are 21 months and 18 months old, and I wish they were still their baby baby selves!!!

Michelle said...

Too Ca-ute!!!

Patricia Williams said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying him. What a sweetheart. I'll keep my fingers crossed that he doesn't find slippers fun to chew! ha! (Never having had a puppy, that's all I know!) Well, that, and the fact that you just want to kiss them all day long!

Laurie said...

What kind is he? My Ella wants a dog in the worst way but allergies and asthma decide for her:(

Post a Comment