Monday, March 7, 2011

A new toy...



This is the Nook. On Friday, my sweet hubby took me to Best Buy and let me buy one of these awesome do-dads! I'm here to tell you...if you are a reader, this is one of the greatest inventions evah!!! It literally takes seconds to download a new book. However, I'm having second thoughts. I went with the original Nook because the sales guy talked me into it. It retails for $149. My dilemma is that after purchasing the original I went to the local book store and played around with the Nook Color. It retails for $249. It's a full touch screen as well as color. So, I think I may return the original Nook and exchange it for Nook Color. I just can't decide if it's worth spending $100 more just for the full touchscreen and color...Any thoughts???

2 comments:

M.O.T.B said...

Honestly I don't know. I am too cheap to pay for the books so I have never used mine. I check them out at the library! How much are the books?

Terri Steffes said...

Do it. I love my Kindle but I think my experience will be more "real" if it was in color. Besides, it's the newest thing!

Post a Comment